Wednesday 21 April 2010

Upper Arm Tattoos For Guys

Well I may as well start here with designs of upper arm tattoos for guys, seeing as this is the first type of tattoo that I want.

Personally, I am not into tribal tattoo designs but more interested in something biomechanical or maybe colourful. In fact, maybe I'll have one arm in colour and the other in shades of grey....that's an idea. What do you think?

Here are some designs I found on the web.



Normally, this sort of tattoo does not appeal to me. I mean, I love the female form but it can be a little cheesy. But I kinda like this tattoo because it looks like a fairly simple pencil drawing. The guy who owns this tattoo especially likes the pupil-less eyes, I can see his point.

This tattoo is much different. I have been toying with the idea of very colourful tattoos and I love the vivid reds, yellows and especially the blues in this tattoo. This one actually seems to be both a chest and an upper arm piece which is not something I had considered before. It seems like a good way to also do the chest but without the need to cover the centre.

Also, I may have tiny remnants of "man boobs" from when I lost weight. This is another reason that I like the way this tattoo works.

I like this tattoo. It's better than one that a friend of mine got. He got a green/black dragon but everyone thinks it is a seahorse! This one is much better, detailed and with just three simple colours. But I dunno...for me personally there is something missing from it that I can't put my finger on. A nice tattoo but not for me.


Credits (Creative Commons license):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joanna8555/3703580626/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyeliam/2855459432/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42445472@N07/3991673671/


For thousands of tattoo designs to choose from, please click here

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, it's Emily from BJS *waves* I would follow you, but I don't know how! I've just started a piercing blog, so all is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, I've added the Followers gadget back again. Thanks for visiting, so what is the address of your piercing blog? I will add it to my bookmarks.

    Cheers
    Chris

    ReplyDelete